Friday, August 28, 2009
Malibu Boats Facebook Tips and Friend Suggestions
Facebook is a free social networking website. Users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other people. People can also add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profile to notify friends about themselves. Members can also make friends with Malibu Boats on Facebook along with a number of other water sports athletes and companies.
Malibu Boats publishes events, status updates, news, images and videos to Facebook. You can also contact the Malibu Boats factory directly through Facebook. We monitor our Facebook page regularly to provide quick and accurate responses to any Malibu Boats inquiries. You are definitely in the "know" about Malibu Boats as a Malibu Facebook friend.
If you are interested in setting up a Facebook account, here are some written instructions to help get you started:
1. Open your Internet browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com
3. Enter your information into the “Sign up for Facebook” box.
4. Look for a confirmation email.
5. Click on the link to get back to Facebook.
6. Click “Profile” at the top of the page, fill out as much as you wish.
7. You are now signed up & can start searching for friends.
8. Click on “Friends” at the top of the page. Find friends by email address or name.
9. Type in "Malibu Boats" and friend us up! Or go directly to Malibu Boats Facebook and become a friend.
10. If you are looking for some other water sports-related friendships here are a few more friends requests you might want to make. Malibu Boats Pro Riders: Kevin Henshaw, Chad Sharpe, Brian Grubb, Phillip Soven, Dallas Friday, Matt Manzari. Malibu Boats Pro Skiers: Thomas Degasperi, Will Asher, June Fladborg, Drew Ross. Malibu Boats Dealers: Idaho Water Sports, Tinus Marine. Malibu Boats Partners: Axis Wake Research, Alliance Wakeboard Mag, Wakeboarding Magazine, Wakeboard Camp, Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, Radar Skis, WaterSki Magazine. There are more friends signing on all the time. We will keep you updated.
Here is a link to a quick Facebook instructional video to get you started/signed up.
Here is another helpful link from ehow.com will take you to a video that will help you sign up, it also takes you to a series of videos on “How to use Facebook”
See you on Facebook!
Tags: Malibu Boats | Facebook | Facebook friends | Facebook tips | ehow.com | instructional | Malibu friends | social media | Malibu dealers | Malibu Pro Skiers | Malibu Pro Skiers | Malibu Partners