Thursday, July 2, 2009

Askew's Account of Jnr Pro Men at Knoxville Tour Stop

This is a Malibu Blog post from Team Malibu Australia Rider Jarrod Askew about his Junior Pro Men 4th-place finish at the Knoxville, TN Tour Stop. Jarrod is going to keep us posted on his progress on tour this summer. Follow Jarrod on Twitter and make his acquaintance on facebook or simply check out his blog.

Whats Up Everyone! For the people that don’t know me, I am Jarrod Askew, 17 years old from Brisbane Australia. This past weekend I had the 3rd stop of the JNR Pro Wakeboard Tour, in Knoxville Tennessee. It was a great contest and a great turn out, water conditions were awesome all weekend and the whether was awesome! I was very excited to have made the Final in the Jnr Pro Men and ended up finishing 4th in the contest. I have just arrived back home in Orlando where I have 2 weeks to prepare for the 4th Tour stop in Lousiville, Kentucky. I will keep you updated and let you know how the 4th Tour stop pans out. RIDE HARD!


Tags: | | | | | | | | |

No comments: