Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Malibu Rider Wins Brazil & S. American Championships

Congratulations to Malibu's Marcos "Paçoca" Amato who took first place at the Brazil and South American Championships on September 17-18 at NASA Park in Campo Grande, Brazil. With over 40 riders participating, Marcos put in a lot of preparation behind his 2011 Malibu VLX.


"This contest was sick!" Marcos said. "I was the first in the final heat and I did a very consistent run, putting a lot of pressure on the others riders. I'm very happy because I did almost all my difficult tricks in my run, and landed them very smoothly. It was so great to see everybody excited. I improved a lot since I began to practice behind my VLX. I learned a lot of new tricks and I have no doubt that this great boat helped me to get better. Thanks to everyone who cheered for me and for my victory. It was really awesome to win this championship.







Tags:


Tags: | | | | | |

No comments: