Thursday, April 1, 2010

Carwin Interviews in His Malibu

UFC Interim Champ in His VLXThe newest Malibu Boats (@MalibuBoats) family member, UFC Interim Heavyweight Champ, Shane Carwin (@ShaneCarwin) made a visit to Tommy's Slalom Shop yesterday to check out his new 2010 Wakesetter VLX and do a phone interview with with Alfred & Dmac on FM Sportsradio 104.3 The FAN.

Shane tweeted this after his time at Tommy's. "I was ready to cry. Dream come true."

Check out photos of Shane in his new boat on the Malibu Boats Flickr page.

Shane also said, "I am honored to represent Malibu Boats in and out of the Octagon. What Malibu Boats and Tommy's Slalom's has done is helped me reach my goals and provide a rewarding escape for my family and friends. After big wins you always hear the athlete saying they are going to Disneyland, for me I am going boating on my Wakesetter VLX."

Malibu Boats looks good on you and you look good in Malibu Boats, Shane! We're happy to have you as part of the family.

Tags: | | | | | | | | | | |

No comments: