Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Response to Malibu Boats Customer Service Inquiry

We received an e-mail from a Malibu Boats owner, Jeff Ayuso, today in response to a Malibu Customer Service Inquiry. When we reached the "comments" portion of the e-mail we knew it had to be shared...

I can assure you that I am a very proud Malibu Boat owner. Ever since I can remember, I have wanted to own a Malibu, and finally I have it. Every part of the experience from the dealer to the first day on the water, to now, has been everything I dreamed and more. Myself and friends alike have driven, ridden on, and behind nearly every other boat. Once I bought my new vRide, we have all agreed that there is no comparison; Malibu takes the top prize by far. The ride is far smoother, the wake large and smooth, the motor is quiet and far more powerful than others, and the boat overall handles like a sports car! It is really unbelievable how well this boat performs. In just 2 months of sub par weather, I have already taken it in for the 20 hour service, and now have over 30 hours of pure enjoyment on the boat. This is just the beginning of many hours of enjoyment, and I can not wait for my next Malibu purchase. This boat is not even Malibu's best, but it is the far superior to the rest. Every time we go out I get numerous compliments on the boat, both in and out of the water. Absolutely amazing...keep up the good work Malibu. Thank you!!! Another proud boat owner, Jeff Ayuso, Merced, Ca.

Thanks for taking the time to make these comments Jeff. Patty Jones, who works in our Customer Service Department, forwarded your CSI e-mail to me and I just had to post it. We receive quite a few favorable responses to the Customer Service Inquiry, but yours definitely stood out. Comments like yours make us all extremely proud. Thank you.

Tags: | | | | |

No comments: