Friday, May 22, 2009

New Malibu Owners Giving Their 20 LSV an A+

We received this e-mail from a new Malibu boat owner today. Steve Doellman in his words, "Finally skied" behind his new Malibu Sunscape 20 LSV the other day and loved it. They gave it an "A+"!

The Doellman Family purchased their 20 LSV during the Malibu Rockin' Christmas Promotion from Stateamind Watersports in Hazelwood, MO. Here's what Steve wrote to us.

I am very happy to report that I am extremely pleased with the wakes. I wanted a Vdrive with a small ski wake and this boat is exactly what I wanted. I am amazed at the wakes. I have a friend with a 22 foot direct drive that I have been jealous of (his good ski wake) but he agrees that my wake is better (for skiing) than his boat. This exceeded my expectations. And I think the wake for wakeboarding is acceptable. Once again, that is what I was hoping for.

I remember WaterSki magazine said the wakes were “phenomenal”. I’m pretty much in agreement. With 3 people in the boat and limited gas in the tank, it was phenomenal. But still extremely good with more weight.

So I rate the boat A+. And I am a hard grader. I test drove other expensive models of “cross-over” boats from your competitors and was not satisfied at all. Mostly because I think they error on the side of a wakeboard boat, so the wake is “okay” for skiing. I wanted the opposite.

Just thought I would share the good news. And you can relay my story to others.

Also, I am amazed at the storage in this 20 foot boat. I am very happy that my kneeboards fit in storage area next to the engine. The ski well is adequate, and the wakeboards are on the racks, so everything is stored and out of the way. Perfect!! And the wife agrees with all of my comments.


Thank you so much for the e-mail, Steve. We are happy the boat is exceeding your expectations and we hope you have a great time in it this summer. Take care!

Tags: | | | | | | | |

No comments: