Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Young Wakeboarder Says Thanks to Malibu Boats

Just received a very nice e-mail from 7-year-old Mitch Kappler. You may remember we featured Mitch on the blog and in our e-newsletter in February for landing a back-roll behind the Wakesetter VLX at the USA Nationals. His dad filmed the move and we were so impressed, we had to post it.

I just wanted to say thank you for showing my video on the website and the news letter. My dad showed me that you did that and it was cool. I just got back from wakeboard camp in Orlando and had a lot of fun. I even rode the rails at the OWC cable park. Thanks again for showing my video. I really like Malibu boats. There awesome.

Your friend, Mitch Kappler


Thank you, Mitch! Your back-roll was awesome! We really appreciate you and your dad allowing us to share it with other Malibu enthusiasts. Keep sending us pictures and video of your progress. We can't wait to see what you do next. Good luck this season!

Tags: | | | | |

No comments: