With over 1,300 listings from 79 countries, the listings fall into six categories:
- Resorts offering watersports (waterskiing, wakeboarding) to their guests.
- Watersport clubs welcoming non-members to join them for a day.
- Schools offering instruction and training in a variety of watersport disciplines.
- Charters provide the boat, driver and equipment.
- Cable parks. Many of these parks also offer a private lake for sessions behind a boat
- Marinas offering “ski” boats, water skis and wakeboards for rent.
Additionally, WakeScout is working with the American Camp Association to have all the camps offering water sports listed. There are 300+ summer camp programs throughout the United States that offer waterskiing and wakeboarding.
“Connect on the Water”
No matter where someone lives in the world, or plans to travel to, WakeScout’s "Connect on the Water" feature provides skiers and riders with a quick and easy way to find or offer “pulls” anywhere in the world.